• Velocity 1 Registration - April 20th 2013

Hi all,

Registration for the April 20th Velocity 1 session will be opening this week!
    With the Canadian National Autoslalom Championships taking place in beautiful BC this year, there is no better opportunity to hone your skills on the very same site where the event will be held! If you've put-off attending in the past (or have gotten a bit rusty), this is definitely the year to sign-up.

We expect space to fill quickly, especially considering Nationals are on the horizon, so don't delay in signing up! The next Velocity session does not take place until June 22nd.

Online Registration Link: http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.c...2#.UT9-f9ZgT71

Date/Details:
    ----
    Classroom: Will occur on the Wed or Thurs evening immediately preceding the practical session. Venue and timing for the classroom to be confirmed within the next week or so.
    Practical Session: Saturday, April 20th, 2013 - start 7:00 am, approx finish 4:00 pm : BC Driving Center, Pitt Meadows

Cost: $150+GST (current members), includes lunch for all participants and volunteers. (and yes instructors too)
    Note, a Club Membership is required ($40 for renew), if you don't have one already($50 for brand new member), AND it includes one free entry to a club autocross event!

More info on Velocity:
    http://www.vcmc.ca/velocity/

*Note: If for some reason, you find the event full please E-mail me to get added to the waiting list!
    **Please do not PM me on the forum with messages, as my forum mailbox runs out of capacity far too quickly**

Casting call for event support volunteers and instructors to follow shortly.
    -a great opportunity for some free seat-time, vicarious instruction, and a chance to give back to the club that helps you get faster year by year!

Also
    LIKE us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/vcmcca)
    & Follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/vcmcca)
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Velocity 1 Registration - April 20th 2013 started by Yarko View original post
  • Upcoming Events

• Partners

Fastrack Autobody

PDM Racing

Kumho Tires

Blitzgear

SpecLube
  • Recent Posts

Re: 2018 Schedule

Oct 13 is a Saturday

510 January 15, 2018, 09:43 Go to last post
    JValgardson

2018 Schedule

2018 Schedule

All AutoX events; full pad.

- March 31 (Sat) – Velocity

- April 1 (Sun) - AutoX Warmup

JValgardson January 12, 2018, 22:37 Go to last post
    Ntmd8r

Re: Velocity 1 - March 31

Jordan...

All fixed now.

Saturday is March 24.
    And, UBCSCC has their last slush series on Sunday March 25.

Ntmd8r January 12, 2018, 08:43 Go to last post
    JValgardson

Velocity 1 - March 31

VCMC Velocity driving school - Saturday, March 31, 2018

Location: JIBC/ YPK Integrated Training Centre (Pitt Meadows Airport)

JValgardson January 11, 2018, 21:39 Go to last post
    blackgs?

FS: KOSEI K1 RESPRAYED WHITE 4X100 15X7 +45

$750 obo
    As title states, looking to sell my Kosei K1.
    Previous owner resprayed it white. Not great but not bad.
    I was going to install

blackgs? January 10, 2018, 14:40 Go to last post
  • Follow Us

Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Facebook! Follow us on Flickr! Follow us on YouTube!