Thread: Wholesale Pricing at Kal Tire.

Wholesale Pricing at Kal Tire.

We're very happy to announce a wholesale pricing partnership with Kal-Tire. Now, when you order tires at any Kal Tire location, just ask that you get the wholesale price associated with the VCMC Motorsport Club account and receive a nice discount on your purchase.

What's the catch? You just have to be a VCMC member which you are as soon as you register for a 2016 event. In order to prove your a member to the good folks at Kal Tire, you'll need to present a VCMC membership card, which we can supply you with upon request. Just email Jordan at membership@vcmc.ca and he'll get you sorted out.

Stay fast!
    Peter

Re: Wholesale Pricing at Kal Tire.

Wow - good job!

Does that apply to all tires? Or just the race variety? I'm thinking like winters, truck, trailer, etc

Quote Originally Posted by 510 View Post
    Wow - good job!

Does that apply to all tires? Or just the race variety? I'm thinking like winters, truck, trailer, etc
    All tires.

Quote Originally Posted by Il Toro Vecchio View Post
    All tires.
    Great deal! Well done team.
    Richard Arienzale

2004 Honda S2000 - #156 BS
    1995 Dodge Neon ChumpCar #28
    2004 Mazda 3 DD

Great job...Working at Kal Tire I learned a lot about cars which I found very interesting...
    Thanks..

Arrow Re: Wholesale Pricing at Kal Tire.

Quote Originally Posted by Il Toro Vecchio View Post

Now, when you order tires at any Kal Tire location, just ask that you get the wholesale price associated with the VCMC Motorsport Club account and receive a nice discount on your purchase.
    I realize this thread is over a year old, but I was wondering if it's still relevant? If so, are you able to disclose the level of discount?

I plan to autocross a '98 JDM Subaru Impreza STi wagon this year, so I'm just trying to line up some decent tires for it. I'd like to buy tires locally for it... IF the prices can be competitive with those found online south of the border.
    -Patrick

1984 Pontiac Fiero SE

Quote Originally Posted by FieroFan View Post

I realize this thread is over a year old, but I was wondering if it's still relevant?
    No feedback at all?

I guess the "wholesale pricing partnership with Kal-Tire" is done.

I highly doubt there is one level of discount. Typically the discount percentage will vary by tire type and/or manufacturer. I would suggest you hit up a Kal Tire and find out what kind of price you can get.

Oh and don't forget to take your VCMC membership card