Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2017 ASN/FIA Canadian Autoslalom Championship

Re: 2017 ASN/FIA Canadian Autoslalom Championship

Quote Originally Posted by Chris S View Post
    Nevermind got it figured out now... just took a little while for registar to respond thanks!
    That guy is so slow!

ha ha ha, whoops.

Quote Originally Posted by blackice View Post
    - Mazda decals are not required for this event. We are still working on Mazda contingency for this event. (Fingers crossed)
    - Tech will be done on Sat morning as per schedule
    - Toyo stickers are required and will be handed out at tech, as noted in the Supplemental Regulations
    - Toyo tires have some special offers, I will post the details later today.
    - Early bird has ben fixed, please let me know if you have any issues with registration and I will look into it.

Dave
    Dave, I registered before the fix, can you refund the difference? (Or maybe because the transaction hasn't gone through, maybe you can just change it?) For Matthew Lam and Janice Hu. Thanks!

Also, not sure if anyone volunteered yet, but we would like to help out w/ either Setup (Friday) or Course Setup (and changes).

Let me know!
    Thanks!
    Matthew Lam - "I used to be fast too"

When in doubt, Tenuki

-WTB:
    Some Driving Skills

Please note that Early bird ends tonight June 17th at midnight

When does registration actually close? This thread says midnight on June 20. MSReg says June 20 at 12 PM PDT.....then below that it says closes at 4 PM June 22. Three different dates/times?

Quote Originally Posted by 510 View Post
    When does registration actually close? This thread says midnight on June 20. MSReg says June 20 at 12 PM PDT.....then below that it says closes at 4 PM June 22. Three different dates/times?
    It closes at Midnight on June 20th.

I have fixed MSR, thanks for the heads up

How late will the gates be open friday night?
    Keith
    Something blue and sparkly
    www.chaserace.com
    www.tightntidyracing.com

Quote Originally Posted by motoring View Post
    How late will the gates be open friday night?
    I suspect that we will be there until dark setting up the course. (9:20ish)

I don't suppose there will be any live on-line results?

Wish I could have made it but alas it was not to be this year. Have fun everyone and drive fast!

Reijo
    BS '03 S2000 or whatever else I can get my hands on!
    Calgary, Alberta

I just noticed in your Supps that you mention 92 db as the sound limit. I'm a bit surprised.

Qualcomm Stadium in San Diego has a limit of 93 db (logarithmic scale so that is significantly louder) and that is what we use in Calgary currently, which at the Calgary International Airport location we use, I'm not entirely convinced is warranted. We have big planes taking off on runways to the east and the west of the site.

92 db is awfully low ... and especially at an active airport! Planes are around 100-110 db or more.

There are stock cars that are louder than that. Maybe this is an area that should be looked at and refined a bit.

R
    BS '03 S2000 or whatever else I can get my hands on!
    Calgary, Alberta

10. Re: 2017 ASN/FIA Canadian Autoslalom Championship

Quote Originally Posted by Reijo View Post
    I just noticed in your Supps that you mention 92 db as the sound limit. I'm a bit surprised.

Qualcomm Stadium in San Diego has a limit of 93 db (logarithmic scale so that is significantly louder) and that is what we use in Calgary currently, which at the Calgary International Airport location we use, I'm not entirely convinced is warranted. We have big planes taking off on runways to the east and the west of the site.

92 db is awfully low ... and especially at an active airport! Planes are around 100-110 db or more.

There are stock cars that are louder than that. Maybe this is an area that should be looked at and refined a bit.

R
    92 db is low, and we all understand the irony of really loud planes flying overhead. But there have been many noise complaints, and we have been very close to losing the site over this matter. As part of our community operating agreement (including local residents, the local gov't ( i think), and the operating groups at the site) 92 dB was agreed upon and will be strictly enforced.

Since we are running overall pax as well, are we reversing the run order for day 2 to equal out the field so later run group don't get an advantage?

12. Re: 2017 ASN/FIA Canadian Autoslalom Championship

Thank you vcmc for a really fun weekend.

13. Re: 2017 ASN/FIA Canadian Autoslalom Championship

It was amazing!!! Glad I came over from Courtenay!

Absolutely awesome

14. Re: 2017 ASN/FIA Canadian Autoslalom Championship

I noticed a few photographers this weekend. Any chance they will post a link to their photos?

Should have my photo's posted on my webpage www.martinsactionphotography.smugmug.com in the next couple of dayshttp://martinsactionphotography.smugmug.com

Great event everyone, we had a wonderful time, even despite the weather!

We would like to apologize for not being present to receive the ladies PAX championship trophy. We were unaware that such an award was being issued, and that she was even eligible (she ran in open). Once the raffle kicked back into gear we decided we needed to hit the road for the long drive back home and missed the rest of the presentation.