Thread: SCCA contingencies

1. SCCA contingencies

anyone else having trouble signing up for the SCCA contingencies. Packwood NT is coming up and i need to get this sorted.

I have tried 4 separate computers, 3 different browsers. cant get the contingency page to load.

I didn't think i was computer illiterate, yet here we are.

looking for some help, or perhaps someone I trust to just sign up for me using my login

-Norm

Re: SCCA contingencies

Quote Originally Posted by thenorm View Post
    anyone else having trouble signing up for the SCCA contingencies. Packwood NT is coming up and i need to get this sorted.

I have tried 4 separate computers, 3 different browsers. cant get the contingency page to load.

I didn't think i was computer illiterate, yet here we are.

looking for some help, or perhaps someone I trust to just sign up for me using my login

-Norm
    I had the same issues last year....
    I would call or email the register and ask for assistance, they were very helpful last year

Do you have a regular SCCA membership or just a weekend membership? Last year I was told that weekend members are not eligible for contingency awards.

Pretty sure you need an active SCCA membership to see the contingency registration forms. Had the same problem with Hawk last year. Just logged in and can confirm I only get a blank page.

Mazda and Hoosier still have links outside of SCCA - not sure if any others are available that way.

On the topic of contingency - Mazda changed the requirements this year. The front "mazdaspeed" has been replaced with a larger "mazda". So anyone in a Mazda needs a new front decal. The Mazda decals are rarely if ever available on site. I think (not positive) the front decal is the same as the sides now, so that might work if anyone has spares.

happened to me before crows this year, blank page on conti
    its something about your scca account is not linked properly to your ams.scca.com account
    i would call and they'll sort u, i emailed about mine but it took a couple weeks

6. Re: SCCA contingencies

got it sorted, at least for this year.

i dont always get an annual scca membership, but i do have one this year.

this is what they said
    "looks like the probable is you have 3 different active accounts on SCCA.com. I am sending them to our IT guys to have them merge them. In the meantime, I can register you. What is your car class and number?"

so, my advice to anyone is stop dicking around and just email them.