Thread: Mazdaspeed Motorsports "race results"

Mazdaspeed Motorsports "race results"

Just wondering what everyone's using for their "race results" for Mazdaspeed Motorsports if you don't do enough US events (where results are "official"??).

I think our results are not considered "official" because it's missing some metadata on them, but I could be wrong.
    Matthew Lam - "I used to be fast too"

When in doubt, Tenuki

-WTB:
    Some Driving Skills

Re: Mazdaspeed Motorsports "race results"

You are correct - Mazda rejects VCMC results because no date and no club name. I used UBC results....

Brian

It would seem like a simple fix to add that, but we may have to ask Murray Peterson for an update to the timing software...

If any VCMC execs are reading this, what are your thoughts?
    Matthew Lam - "I used to be fast too"

When in doubt, Tenuki

-WTB:
    Some Driving Skills

Quote Originally Posted by The ToeFu Master View Post
    It would seem like a simple fix to add that, but we may have to ask Murray Peterson for an update to the timing software...

If any VCMC execs are reading this, what are your thoughts?
    If all they need is a date and time then I can certainly type that into the text file. Not hard.

This was the rejection message I got for the cup 4 results. Pretty sure all they need are the club name and the date

Racer Notes: The results were rejected due to an incomplete race date. ALL results must have the entire race date visible. Please resubmit for approval. Thank you.

I use VCMC results all the time... In fact, I just uploaded my results for the Can/ Nats a few weeks ago and they were aproved, I just added the date to the top of the results before sending them.

Really, not that hard.

No....it's not exactly hard, but being able to just submit the link to the results is a whole lot easier and quicker than download and edit......

I tried the edit method but they rejected it too.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-07-25 at 5.10.26 PM.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	827

My guess is that there must have been some abuse and they have tighten the rules for acceptable results.

Please include <club> <event name> <date> on the first line of the results. Thanks