Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Another have Sparco Evo, Pro 2000, or similar I could try?

  1. Another have Sparco Evo, Pro 2000, or similar I could try?

    I'm trying to decide on seats for my S2000. Hoping to sit in some to see how they feel. Thinking Sparco Evo or Pro 2000 should be good, and both are said to fit the car, but hoping someone has one I can try sitting in. I'm normally in Victoria, but passing through Vancouver on Sunday, so might be able to drop by then. Thanks!

  2. #2

    Re: Another have Sparco Evo, Pro 2000, or similar I could try?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate Tempest View Post
    I'm trying to decide on seats for my S2000. Hoping to sit in some to see how they feel. Thinking Sparco Evo or Pro 2000 should be good, and both are said to fit the car, but hoping someone has one I can try sitting in. I'm normally in Victoria, but passing through Vancouver on Sunday, so might be able to drop by then. Thanks!
    i personally hate the evo, i think marlon has those. unless u r a little person like below 5'8 160lbs.
    it doesnt have much leg bolsters, but it makes it easier to get in and out of. really narrow seat. aka ball crusher

    the pro 2000 is a better fit for me, but i havent sat in an s2k with a pro

    i am a fan of the momo supercup seat. comfy, good for long periods, and good bolstering. if you are smaller than me, you will slide around, but i feel like i fit just about perfect in this. im chubbier at 185 5'10.

    i dont own an s, so i can't help u with fitment

  3. Re: Another have Sparco Evo, Pro 2000, or similar I could try?

    Quote Originally Posted by gtirnick View Post
    i personally hate the evo, i think marlon has those. unless u r a little person like below 5'8 160lbs.
    it doesnt have much leg bolsters, but it makes it easier to get in and out of. really narrow seat. aka ball crusher

    the pro 2000 is a better fit for me, but i havent sat in an s2k with a pro

    i am a fan of the momo supercup seat. comfy, good for long periods, and good bolstering. if you are smaller than me, you will slide around, but i feel like i fit just about perfect in this. im chubbier at 185 5'10.

    i dont own an s, so i can't help u with fitment
    Do you have the Super Cup? Wouldn't mind seeing how it fits me. It looks nice. I'm 5'8" 165, so right at the threshold of some of these seats.

    Also just noticed my typo. Title should be "Anyone," not "Another."

  4. #4

    Re: Another have Sparco Evo, Pro 2000, or similar I could try?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate Tempest View Post
    Do you have the Super Cup? Wouldn't mind seeing how it fits me. It looks nice. I'm 5'8" 165, so right at the threshold of some of these seats.

    Also just noticed my typo. Title should be "Anyone," not "Another."
    sorry i dont. its just in other s2000's i've driven in.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •