Here are your Cup 6 result:

Results:

Cup Groups
    OPAX (first 3 runs)
    PAX
    RAW
    All Times

Course Map ... to be added

PM me any errors and share your feedback below.
    Last edited by JValgardson; September 16, 2017 at 16:56.

Re: VCMC 2017 Cup 6 - Results and Feedback

Thanks for posting the results so fast! Great event today. Loved the course.
    Racing: It's not just for rich idiots. It's for all idiots.

Carol
    Porsche 997 C2
    Subaru BRZ

Does anybody know what's blocking the sun? I'm hoping that it's the mothership coming to pick up Norm and his Mustang and return them to his home planet

Wow! That was an amazing course. The braking zones were tricky and as a novice, the high speed direction changes on legs 3 and 4 were "puckering". Thanks to everyone who put on the event and all of the super helpful experienced drivers. I can't wait till the next one.

Pip

PS: the Mothership was just here to pick up Norm to take him to the next planet so he can school them. I wonder if this is why Joe covers his car with tinfoil

5. Re: VCMC 2017 Cup 6 - Results and Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by 510 View Post
    Does anybody know what's blocking the sun? I'm hoping that it's the mothership coming to pick up Norm and his Mustang and return them to his home planet
    after the event. I drove straight to Oregon to see totality. It was totally worth it. words and pictures cannot describe the spectacle.

PS it didnt take me away, but i did download upgraded programming.

6. Re: VCMC 2017 Cup 6 - Results and Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by pip View Post
    Wow! That was an amazing course. the high speed direction changes on legs 3 and 4 were "puckering". T)
    yes, those were the curviest straight-away's I've ever seen. (If i don't have to lift, its a straight away in my mind)